A Few Tuesday Bullets
- I’ve been staying up way too late this week. Like 3 to 4am. I’m usually on a vampire schedule anyway, but i need to stop this
- There’s a guy in our office building that’s a shy bathroomer. If he walks into the bathroom while someone else is in there, he turns around and leaves and goes to the one the other floor. if someone’s in there, he goes back to his office. If I see him walk by our suite and go into the bathroom, and stay, i like to be a dick and wait enough time for him to start then I walk in and probably give him major anxiety
- I accidently killed a gecko the other night. I felt horrible. It was on our stoop and I didn’t see it. Went to let the dog out, took a step, and felt something squish and splatter. Looked down and saw it. I still feel bad. I don’t mind killing scorpions and spiders and other bugs, but I like geckos. I apologized to the little corpse
- I need to figure out a way to pay down our credit card a little faster. It was paid off completely, then life happened and now it’s at more than I’m comfortable with.
- That’s all for now. Party on.
Not even kidding
Today, on the day of record setting rainfall in Phoenix (which stopped at around 11am), my coworker got home from work and found his genius neighbor outside watering the plants….
Reblog and heart/star/like this if you’d like to add a +1 to the number of bitchslaps we’re giving the neighbor later on.
I just got an alert from my power company stating that the massive power outage is expected to be fixed 2 hours from now. They listed the zone affected. It’s about 2+ miles wide and 1+ miles down. My house is smack dab in the middle of it.
I’m currently typing this in my home office, on my desktop computer, with my office light on. So I’m wondering what power outage am I in the middle of?
Either someone secretly hooked a generator up to my house, or the affected area isn’t quiiiiiiite what they listed.
I feel like I should turn every light and electrical item on just to flaunt it.